Suppose you mobile application supports localization. And you need to send localized push notifications for your mobile app users. In that case now Azure push notification has templates which supports localization.
See the following link which gives good guidance on it.
In this post I will show how we can use resource files and localize some messaged to be sent.
1. First Configure the Resource file as you want with the messages.
2. Configure the supported languages for the notification.
3. Localize the messages as your need. In here based on work order status message to be sent will be varied.
4. Create the class which has the properties which notification holds all required data.
5. Create the required JSON string
6. Push the notification
Happy Coding !!!